· Do you have
difficulty dealing with daily stress?
· Do you lack the energy
to last through the day?
· Do you suffer
from poor health and depression?
you find yourself snapping at people?
so Tai Chi and Chi Kung may be the answer for you, most peoplehave
experienced some benefits right away.
Tai Chi Chuan
In the last 5 years
there have been over 130 scientific papers published in the long term
health effects of studying Tai Chi.
Every single study
showed significant improvements in health and quality of living in the participants.
The reported changes in individuals who study Tai Chi include:
· Enhanced dilation in skin vasculature (younger
· Improves facets of physical self-worth and
· Increases psychological stabilisation (prevents
· Increased immunity to disease
· Self-efficacy (motivation) is enhanced
· Decreased blood pressure
· Reduced arthritic symptoms
· Improves post-operative recovery in cardiac
have employed martial arts training especially Tai Chi Chuan to boost the
self esteem and enthusiasm of their employees
correctly, Tai Chi Chuan will not only increase our immunity to disease,
it also makes us feel good about ourselves.
Institutions have also found the exercises not only help to reduce
absenteeism but also improve work performance.